Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Plans for cataract surgery
- Liver disease or failure, including cirrhosis
- An allergy to sulfa medications
- Any other allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Jalyn and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Jalyn and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Jalyn Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting from low blood pressure (hypotension)
If you happen to overdose on this medication, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Jalyn Overdose for more information.)
How Should Jalyn Be Stored?Jalyn should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children and pets.