Serious Side Effects
side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Severe lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- A painful erection of the penis that does not go away (priapism)
- Breast lumps, breast discharge, or severe breast tenderness or enlargement
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects of Jalyn listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Jalyn or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.