Prostate Home > Cardura XL
Drug InteractionsCardura XL may react with a number of other medicines (see Cardura XL Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chest pain (angina)
- A history of a heart attack within the previous six months
- An intestinal stricture (narrowing)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Have an upcoming cataract surgery
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Cardura XL and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Cardura XL and Breastfeeding).