Prostate Home > Cardura
Dosing InformationThe dose of Cardura that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- The medical condition you are being treated for
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are currently taking
- How you respond to Cardura.
Drug Interactions With CarduraCardura can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Drug Interactions With Cardura).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Cardura may have overdose symptoms that can include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Loss of life.