Prostate Home > Jalyn
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Plans for cataract surgery
- Liver disease or failure, including cirrhosis
- An allergy to sulfa medications
- Any other allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Jalyn and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Jalyn and Breastfeeding).
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting from low blood pressure (hypotension)