Prostate Home > Uroxatral
Drug InteractionsUroxatral can potentially interact with a number of other medications (see Uroxatral Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Uroxatral if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- An irregular heart rhythm known as QT prolongation or long QT syndrome
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Chest pain (angina)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Have an upcoming cataract surgery
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Uroxatral and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Uroxatral and Breastfeeding).