Rapaflo Side Effects
There are a number of possible side effects with Rapaflo that you should report to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Fainting, which can be a sign of dangerously low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Yellow eyes or skin (jaundice), which may be a sign of liver problems
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing.
It is possible that you may experience some or none of the Rapaflo side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Rapaflo or if something "just does not seem right." While the issue may not be due to a side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.